How do I care for my Stand Up Paddleboard?
- Take care with your board to avoid cracks, scratches, and dents.
- Keep board and traction pad out of direct sun when not in use, and place the board bottom’s up when on shore.
- Remove the fins from your board after each use.
- Store your board in a dry, cool place and remove it from your board bag when wet.
- If you use the board in salt water conditions, rinse the board with fresh water after each use.
- Rinse the Auto air-vent area with water when you wash off your boards to keep salt water from crusting up the system.